5. Worship and Music
6. Drama, Games, Songs, Art Work
9. Morals, Ethics, Sociology
10. Doctrine, Theology and Sermon Themes
11. Martin Luther
13. Bible (Bible References, Bible Dictionaries, and Indexes)
14. Biography, Autobigraphy
15. Misc, General, Modern
|Search by Author:
|Search by Book Title:
|Search by Keywords:
|Search by Reference Number:
|Search with Google:
First Lutheran Church Library
Please select a category to view available books
You, at FIRST LUTHERAN CHURCH, are lucky to have such a wonderful resource in this library. Sadly, many people walk right past it every Sunday and do not even realize it is there. I encourage you to spread the word and even take someone in there and show them.
IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!!!!!! IT IS VITALLY IMPORTANT THAT WHEN YOU TAKE A BOOK OUT OF THE LIBRARY, TAKE OUT THE CARD FROM THE BACK OF BOOK, PRINT YOUR NAME AND DATE ON IT, AND THE LEAVE THE CARD IN THE BLACK BOX THAT IS INSIDE THE DOOR!!!!!IMPORTANT!!!
We have a display rack of seasonal books plus a picture frame that shows all categories of the books. There are 17 categories of books. Each of the shelves are labeled with the same categories. Books have a red dot on their spines which means that they are in the computer database. Signs in the library give some instructions. This record that you are reading right now is a help record in order to help you navigate this database which contain the books of First Lutheran Church Library, Warren, PA.
There are a number of ways that you can get into this book system:
1. You can go directly to the top left of the screen and type in or copy and paste in the actual database address which is http://flclibrary.warrenpa.net.
2. You can also go to the site by the name of www.warrenpa.net. This site lists a multitude of things about Warren County- lists of restaurants, businesses in the county, recreation, etc. You will see all of the categories that are there. If you want to access this church library from there, just click on churches, and then go down to First Lutheran Church. On the left is the webpage of the church and on the right is the church library. To review the books, just click on the various selections found on the left side of the screen. At the left of the screen you will see the 17 categories of books that we have in the library. You can click on any of these and get an isolated list that is only in the section you selected.
WE DO NOT WANT PAPERBACKS. MAGAZINES- FEEL FREE TO TAKE ANY MAGAZINES OUT THAT YOU WANT. There is no "sign out" on them and it is optional if you want to return them. Any returns or donations can be placed in the bin on the floor.
We welcome you to let us know if you find any errors in this database system. With books numbering in the hundreds, it is difficult not to have errors. You do not have to give us the title of the book. Each book is assigned a unique number so you can just give us the "book id number" when you are referencing any book. If you find any errors in this system, please notify one of the church library staff members - Barry Keller, Karen Caldwell, or Irene Keller. You can call errors in to 814-726-0305. You can email them in to Barry Keller at email@example.com. Or, you can print out the error record and mail to: Church Library System P. O. Box 715 Warren, PA 16365.